Do you glue sniffers have any interesting conspiracy theories about TC?
Torn conspiracy
Started by 1988959 [1988959] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 29
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
No one wants to get to VIP, people want to get to celeb - Triplicant [2037705]
· 3 likes ·
Champ' told me apparently the 25k karma bonus is awesome for factions as well :D - Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 2 likes ·
The difference is the coin set didn't actually do anything
Do you glue sniffers have any interesting conspiracy theories about TC?
People collect things, and others want attention.
Some people just want to get to the VIP forums.
Edit: Locked had disliked two of my suggestions, my "Chedburn's 5000th Day" post, and a post of mine on the trading forums. Why?
No one wants to get to VIP, people want to get to celeb
These 2% passives are awesome too
lets not start another rumour like the coin set one glue sniffers in TC will start karma farming
The difference is the coin set didn't actually do anything
Champ' told me apparently the 25k karma bonus is awesome for factions as well :D
You can totally trust anything Champ says. I can't wait until I finally hit 25k! I hope they still have the bonus in 10 years!
so when is International Karma Day, with its 5x Karma earned?
Karma is how we keep score, right? I mean... I assumed that's why bogie kept telling me I'm a loser. :(
Is celeb even more dead than VIP?
It's the chromosome race where everyone gets to lose.
Can't confirm anything about 25k, obviously. But I've been skeptical at every stage he's claimed there was something, and he hasn't lied so far.
And yet you're still ahead of the curve :D
Forget it changing the title this whole conspiracy thing is way more interesting
There is a rumour that if you get to 50k karma Frank gives you a leaflet about glue sniffing
u sure about that??
im enjoying my gym gains...
New conspiracy: Ched owns all the shitposting accounts as a way to fill time before major updates.
If I was Ched, I'd be shitposting er'ryday. No shame.