Hey, I'm new here. I bought a Glock for the George's tutorial thing, and I purchased the ammo he wanted me to get. However, when I enter combat, it says I have no ammo for my Glock. Help please!
Equiping Ammo
Started by CraftyCat [2153161] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Hey, I'm new here. I bought a Glock for the George's tutorial thing, and I purchased the ammo he wanted me to get. However, when I enter combat, it says I have no ammo for my Glock. Help please!
If you go into items at the top of the page you will find an icon called 'ammo locker' where you can buy ammo. It looks like an ammunition box.
try this link - AmmoPool
Yeah I just checked, I bought the wrong one, even though George told me to buy that one. But I can't seem to find 9mm Parabel Ammo in the locker.
If you have the gun equipped, the ammo types used for the weapons you have equipped should appear at the top
[image: i.imgur.com]