Guys i'm doing a giveaway of 20mil all you have to do is send me 10k and you'll be able to enter the giveaway. You may ask where I got it from, well I got it from one of my mates who (for some reason) stopped playing Torn. So yeah if ya wanna chance to win 20 mil give it a shot.
Giveaway
Started by gangstaparty [2105159] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Christ [1915488]
· 2 likes ·
Eh... I'd bet anyone can come up with 400k in a few days lol... #dukeloan #muggings #Scams #Trading #Job #The*money*just*colllected*from*you
Guys i'm doing a giveaway of 20mil all you have to do is send me 10k and you'll be able to enter the giveaway. You may ask where I got it from, well I got it from one of my mates who (for some reason) stopped playing Torn. So yeah if ya wanna chance to win 20 mil give it a shot.
You sent $10,000 to gangstaparty with the message: Im in
You sent $10,000 to gangstaparty with the message: Giveaway
You sent $10,000 to gangstaparty with the message: 20M giveaway Entry
the main issue is that you dont even have 20 mil. your statistics say that you have 19.6mil. scam much?
Eh... I'd bet anyone can come up with 400k in a few days lol...
#dukeloan #muggings #Scams #Trading #Job #The*money*just*colllected*from*you
You sent $10,000 to gangstaparty with the message: Yay.. I like scams too:)
You sent $10,000 to gangstaparty with the message: Giveaway thingy+Did you know apples are genetically engineered to taste better through each generation?
You sent $10,000 to gangstaparty with the message: for giveaway game