When did the bank stop holding my money? I just read after investment, bank holds a cashiers check for one day.
Well this is terrible for me and I'm quitting for good now. Never been too active in the first place. It said I last logged on 5 months ago. My job lasts for 6 months at a time with no internet, give or take some months. But when I did get on, I always collected from bank and deposited that 2 billion straight away. The interest was what I played with.
Now its all gone. Pretty retarded if you ask me. Real life banks won't send your investments to your home in cash if you fail to pick it up on time.
So I'm dirt poor in this game. I could sell morphine in bulk again but I considered this account enjoying retirement. Don't want to build up again, especially when the same thing will happen since I can never be there to pick up that check. Super mad right now. But whatever. Hope you all have fun.