Anyone else here Amish? I myself am an active member of the community
Amish
Started by 1988959 [1988959] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hcom3 [2003693]
· 6 likes ·
BC-m16 probably will claim he is... - Triplicant [2037705]
· 5 likes ·
Amish muslim gypsy eskimo black female accountant one armed wheelchair bound Did I forget any?
Anyone else here Amish? I myself am an active member of the community
No. What's kind of food is that?
Never heard of 'em.
I'm guessing they don't play Torn
Amish dont use any electricity.
No, but I'd love for you to tell me about your experience of the Amish community.
Any interesting stories?
amish you
If you're Amish then I am a glue sniffer
You on your handcrafted wooden cell phone. ;)
BC-m16 probably will claim he is...
If you're a glue sniffer, then I am a Nigerian Prince
Hey it's me ur Nigerian Prince
I ned 10mil to send you 50mil locked bank
Plz help
Can you be an Amish Muslim?
What an eventful life that...guy?...thing? ****ed if I know, must have led.
Good to know we have two Amish members then
Amish muslim gypsy eskimo black female accountant one armed wheelchair bound
Did I forget any?
all that Accounting Must be hard without computers and an arm...
Are you on Rumspringa?
mmmm Glue
it might be considered intolerant, but i really can't stand accountants. like, keep your culture to yourself, accountants!
I know, right? Ugh, accountants. Once fired a guy 'cause I found he was a practicing accountant in his spare time.
Not on my watch, buddy!
Theres something amish about all this