You have no shame
Don't disrespect me again
You were never respected in the first place
I can understand why you are upset.
Hopefully one day we can settle our differences. However I am not going to emabrass myself arguing with a female in a public platform
That’s pretty sexist. You’re officially the lowest of the low. Bottom of the barrel trash. Goodnight.
Correction
I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be
Keep on dreamin' Dudley.
No you aren’t, no you weren’t and no you won’t be. You’re just a trash ball.
Hello Mr DUDE :)
Lets discuss how much dude shitposts
Agreed.
I want to see a MEGA THREAD, thats so long, and so encapsulating that even TL;DR won't do it justice.
TL; Died Half Way.
Max Chars. Max Impact. Max DUDE.
Do it.
This looks like another mess of a thread and it smells like you kids are smoking the pot in here again.
I want to see more of the undercover field mouse intrepidly reporting on stuff like Mousemallow bullying other field mice like in your recent glorious thread.
Less of the rabid bemoanful squeaking threads.
Be Brave!
Big_Momma built DUDE with her own two hands. Before that he was just another shit poster. He still is.... but stands out from the rest.
penic
Make a thread about yourself, DUDE DUDE, we love reading about the king.
All of the above.
One of the players in this derail train has been warned repeatedly about derailing threads. I am going to issue an official warning about ignoring staff directions to not derail threads so that any subsequent bans will not be a surprise.
The other player may regard this as a Verbal Warning to not make posts derailing threads from the topic.
My suggestion would be to tell us about you. From younger days to the present. Fill us in man, some of us want to know who the real dude is. Please.
Other: Your educated perspective comparing the benefits and drawbacks of sucking a juicy popsicle to the benefits and drawbacks of swallowing full Oscar weiner.
Neat. Another thread where DooDoo verbal masterbates himself, yet can never bring himself to completion, furthering his frustration that he's less than a man. It must be a day that ends in "day."