Ask them here!
Got Dumb Questions?
Started by Jefayette [2044515] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
· 3 likes ·
Ah, so I'm allowed to ask stupid questions here? Why do I keep losing to level 90s when I try to kill them? D:
Ask them here!
where can I find that banner that shows up for a level up, if i accidentally hit the decline button?
Click on the home icon/tab/whatever its called, it'll say, something like "Congrats, you can upgrade your level to (insert next level here) Click here), and it'll take you to the upgrade screen
Ah, so I'm allowed to ask stupid questions here?
Why do I keep losing to level 90s when I try to kill them? D:
Because your just too strong the game dont want to beat the weak one :P
To piggyback off the original post..
There is no "stupid question" we all have questions in game and in real live, its one way that people learn and know things. Remember every single player in this game was a noob. And they all had questions about it
In the game theirs always going to be questions by noobs and veteran players. And if that person thinks im wrong, i can prove they're not right.
So to cut this short i would like to thank you Jefayette for helping others with questions in their time of need
I wanted to join a faction but It said i already tried to join another So is there a time i have to wait til i can try to join or can i Just not join a faction animore?
You have to withdraw your request to join the first faction. Click on the gear icon in the top right hand corner of the page. This is your preferences. Now click on Management. Then click on Faction applications. You can then withdraw it. Once it's withdrawn, you can apply to another faction. This is the same with companies.
You are being a bit too intrepid with your target selection.
The level holding wont be helping you either. Life is important and you get lots of it from levelling up.
The only high level players you can beat at the moment are those who mainly train 1 stat and you wont even be able to beat a lot of them.
You have to be Brave and level up.
How to you get a licence to drive?
Gen Ed course. You have to take GEN1112 Introduction to General Studies, and GEN2113 Driving Licence to get it. That is, the one for crimes, and for racing, buy a licence from points building for 50 points.
So uhh, I guess the bit about messaging me got lost. But that's fine. I don't mind how this thread works! :)