Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dear Ched

Started by _Cynic_ [206537] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 532 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

umptillion [867744] ×1

_Cynic_ [206537]

Can you please sort out Dirty Bombs.

I woke up today, bored.   Thought i would come into town and just plant the bomb on a random faction and I still cannot use it.

It has been far to long since one of these was wasted and I demand the right to waste more of my pixels.

So please can you sort it out so we can start filling up the hospital,



Thats all.  
_Cynic_ [206537]

I am talking about the item which goes boom and makes faction lose respect, not about when you go around to a faction, smell the place up then take a dump which actually improves the odour.
_Cynic_ [206537]

I just have to click on a few buttons and type in a few numbers.  I do not really need help in doing that.  You sound like a skinny lil kid jumping up and down screaming "pick me pick me" when you know in reality your role is to be picked last and have the captains argue that the other team should take you
Flak [2091491]

In reality.... i was expecting a little less cynicism, Damn you must be really bored to want to pick on a skinny kid ... I can tell you are a genuine... stand up fella... 

Your role is to what exactly?

All i see is a person who is clearly fed up with their place in a digital game and doesn't seem to have anywhere else to go... You moan at Ched, mock the futility of a game based on the value of pixels. You jump at the first sign of response and piss on it as if dominance is your birth right.... Dude.... I feel sorry for you.... I don't want to be picked by you, I have not begged nor taken any handouts. You said you wanted to waste a DB, I said waste 25 bil on me... not "hand it over please sir"

I was expecting a witty retort.... you went straight for the balls and fell on your arse.... Try using your imagination for something other than a self serving need to feel powerful at the expense of a ....skinny kid....

-

Edit
Just went through the data. In 250 days i have topped you on most things... It seems that all you have done in 12 years on the game is travel. No wonder you are bored. Zero sign of risk or drama. :/ 
_Cynic_ [206537]

Topped me on most things....  I think its time for you annual eye test!  and yes all i have done in 12 years is to travel.  I have done nothing else in this game...[:tired:] Its why i am ranked a massive 8264 in the travelling hall of fame!  My greatest ever achievement on here...



And you expected less cynicism from a cynic.  Hmmm maybe you I was wrong about you being the skinny little kid.  Perhaps the naive wannabe intellectual would suit you a lot better?  But hey at least you have a fanboi in Dud!  must be the highlight of your 250 achievement filled days on here!  if only i had fanbois like dud, it would be make me almost as successful as you!


2049144 [2049144]

Move outta here you attention seeker, you create these dirty bomb threads once every while to get attention for yourself.

Listen if you're bored and want some action and drama from this game then join TRT, you will get it.
_Cynic_ [206537]

oh no dud has downrated me...  how on earth will i recover from such a devastating action!  

and as for zauzau you want me to move out of my own thread?  And as for attention seeker,,,  something about you calling someone an attention seeker just seems.... well comical!

I would give mine away Trotsky but to be honest, i dont like the way most people horde them!
DUDE [1028023]

Dud dud and zauza

Are we in high school again?

Stop making shit threads DB will return when ched wants them to 
_Cynic_ [206537]

wow 2 top 20 hof positions!  you must be the bestest player ever in torn to do that in 250 days!

Wait..... have they created a new hof page i cant see!  someone send me a link to this magical page where martyr rules.  I really need to see that.