Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack Page

Started by soap [2097482] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
soap [2097482]

I was attacking someone during a chain for my faction and one of my faction members assisted in the attack. When I went to attack a different person the page looked like this:

[image: i.imgur.com]

This happens everytime I try to attack someone now. I am on PC and tried logging out and resarting my browser and PC but the attack page has remained the same.