Rumour has it, that there has been a wave of so-called "cybering" going on between players recently. The act of cybering is one that should be kept until at least talk of marriage, and definitely away from a PG-13 game like TORN.
When I found out that Harley, a respected member of JUX HQ had been "man-cybering" with Coral, infamous for being exposed in a slightly different manner to this, it really struck me, that this has gotten out of hand. It has been said that this cyber relationship had gotten so out of control that it is actually stopping JUX HQ from chaining, which to me draws the line.
Before any SJW Keyboard Warriers get at me accusing me of being a homophobe, this is in no way driven by the fact that there are homosexual players in TORN, in fact, I have the utmost repsect for them! The fact of the matter is, this is interrupting chaining, and has really caused JUX HQ quite an issue.
With this, I would like to announce that The Redeem Team is declaring war on JUX HQ.
Anyone else want to become a CORALISTA?