Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong Key

Started by Ashleypj [2043286] on in Bugs & Issues.

23 replies · 224 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Ashleypj [2043286]

I am unable to use the stock market or see any data. When I click on any of the company names to see their stock data I get the message 'wrong key'. This is on all the companies. I have logged out, closed the browsers, all the usual stuff. Still have this error.

I use Chrome, I have tried to see if there is the same issue on Safari and Safari works fine.

Please advise, Thank you[image: i.imgur.com]
Ashleypj [2043286]

Hello, I've cleared cache, uninstalled Doctorn, changed API, closed browsers, restarted computer - problem still persists :(


RatedR [72498]

ched has passed your issue to a developer who will deal with the issue when he is able to. i kindly would like to ask you to remain patient.
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff

I need some edition info how you got this error.

1) Were you logged in on several devices? May be Torn app and site.

2) Did you use several tabs on the site and what actions you've completed on other tab?

3) Which device and OS do you use?
Ashleypj [2043286]

I do occasionally log in with my phone on the site (never used the app), but usually always my mac. 

I do use several tabs but only to line up targets for chains. 

I use a Macbook air and OS X El Capitan
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor

I noticed that ratedr asked u to turn off scripts, but doctorn isnt the only script around. Just to help double check, make sure that all tampermonkey/greasemonkey scripts are off. TBH though, sounds like devs still have to look into this. I wish u goodluck.
Ashleypj [2043286]

Thanks, i only moved over to Chrome to get DoctorN, now its my default browser. Ive not installed anything else. 

Hopefully there'll be a fix :)
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Are you still seeing this issue? If so, can you upload a fresh screenshot please?

We'll need to be able to replicate in order to find a fix.