Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Constructive Criticism Please :)

Started by Evil_Wabbit [1908299] on in Graphics.

12 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 21687 ×1

HerpSac [2117255]

None of these look like Elmer Fudd.

I agree with LordBusiness, you should move the text on the 2nd and 3rd picture to a less active part of the picture so its easier to read, like the 1st picture. The name will stand out more that way as well.

Mentions: New Realm of Possiblities [21687]

tehrev666 [2138175]

The 2nd one seems to have 2 light sources, you should try to keep it to 1 as it throws off the shading etc and doesn't look realistic.

Also the Render is sharp around the edges needs to be blended in more.

I really like the Lobo sig but I may be a bit biased as he's my fav comic character lol

The text is also bad but I'm one to talk as in my sigs text is always horrible and something I struggle with making looking good. 

But keep on keeping on dawg great works you got there!