Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong RFC

Started by jimillar0476 [2052685] on in General Discussion.

9 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Hollow_Knight [476394]

- Fixed nearly 80% of random wrong RFC errors

Not quite fixed. More like covered with a big band-aid. I have gotten the error just a few times since the patch and I believe it was on mobile only.
Nerudamann [2049220]

Just curious... What does Wrong RFC" mean, and what causes it? I know virtually nothing about coding so I'll need the two-year old level explanation. :-)