Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker bad Split

Started by Vernunzio [730674] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
Vernunzio [730674]

Table ID:  194554

Time: About a minute or two before Mon 20:54:00 Torn Time 30/07/18.

 Wolverinee and I split a 125m pot (each got 62.5m) where it should have been all mine.  Board was something like jqq23. I had A-10, he had A-8. My 10 kicker plays with that board. So I should get 62.5m back from Wolverinee.

Thank you.