I've lost my lap top. I noticed today becoz i have to make simple virus!
Missing my laptop
Started by O_Octopus [2058198] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I've lost my lap top. I noticed today becoz i have to make simple virus!
You have one in your display case?
as above, is the one in your isplay the one you are missing?
Ohhhh ! sry i forget to check sir!
case closed, laptop retrieved. :)
closing report