I referred a friend who is also my in-game spouse FiskyFang [2113041] and she used my link, yet she never appeared on my referral list. I'm curious as to what could possibly be causing this bug and how to fix this issue.
Lost referral
Started by American-Nidiot [1000132] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I referred a friend who is also my in-game spouse FiskyFang [2113041] and she used my link, yet she never appeared on my referral list. I'm curious as to what could possibly be causing this bug and how to fix this issue.
Can confirm. Clicked Nid’s link to make my account. Only just found out she never got credit.
the referral has been added, but please do note, that due to them already being level 15, you will only start receiving the rewards starting from level 20.
Okay. Thank you for the help.