Hi, I found a possible bug in this game. It happened to me three times.
So when my medical cooldown gets 23:00:00 or something like that, I can still withdraw blood according to game. But whenever I try withdraw blood and it exceeds 24:00:00, the game does not give me my blood bag. But my medical cooldown goes 26:00:00. (I had enough life for withdraw blood).
I tried this on Firefox twice on my PC
and tried this on my iPhone once (Safari)
I didn't get a screenshot so I am really sorry about that
EDIT: I tried to refresh the page but it still didn't work
hmm, thats odd. passing to be checked
Hmm I've tried to replicate this, but I cannot find a problem. I used an empty blood-bag at 23:00:00 and it worked correctly (empty blood bag gone, filled blood bag given) and I now have a cooldown of 27:00:00.
I will try it again when I am back from travel. Maybe I was doing something wrong I don't know. I thank all of you for your time. I will edit this message after I try it again to write the result
Hi, so I tried again on my phone and I discover something. I withdraw blood four times and life goes 675 to 1, and my medical cooldown goes 06:00:00 to 21:00:00 (around that). So I refreshed page and I only get one blood bag? I think the problem is you have to refresh everytime you withdraw blood.
it should refresh automatically.
But it didn't on my iPhone (safari). And to be certain I tried this right now again on my PC. The blood bag didn't come when I withdraw blood. I clicked too (cooldown goes 18 to 24 and life decreases two times) but after I refresh I only get one. I already lost a lot for testing this bug.
It's fixed. I upgraded my firefox and re-open my phone. It works right now. Sorry to take your time guys
Okay, closing the issue...