The democrats want gun control they do. I view them as idiots for wanting gun control. gun control will accomplish almost nothing, but I'd like to see what others have to say regarding this. please watch this before saying anything
Gun control!
Started by Weird_al [2106246] on in Politics & Law.
About this thread
Posts archived: 160 / 160 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 160
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 12 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- 2049144 [2049144]
· 11 likes ·
You got demolished on your abortion thread until you ended up trolling and looking stupid, here is another stupid thread which you will get demolished. Good going. - Birbo [2027304]
· 7 likes ·
Just a heads up though: From my point of view we also shouldn't generalize "Europe" as a whole. Many European countries have many different laws and policies as well as different cultures. Take Scandinavian countries like Norway and Sweden and … - PurpPurp [1990116]
· 6 likes ·
let me get some popcorn while we wait for more europeans to join.
The democrats want gun control they do. I view them as idiots for wanting gun control. gun control will accomplish almost nothing, but I'd like to see what others have to say regarding this. please watch this before saying anything
You got demolished on your abortion thread until you ended up trolling and looking stupid, here is another stupid thread which you will get demolished. Good going.
let me get some popcorn while we wait for more europeans to join.
I don't understand what happened please explain. you presented arguments I presented counter-arguments, and most of the other people started flinging insults. I love arguing about politics for your information and see this as a fun way to do this which will have even less consequences then doing it on reddit!
I think you make a very good case on why America should have fun control.
- ignore democrat / republican lines. I would say use intelligence instead.
Well, after watching the video I can say I don't think you are right wing bigots but you are influenced by the NRA which I consider a dangerous organization, watch the next video to see what they are and how republicans are so easy influenced regarding guns:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ_LConhVoo
thereby I wan't to say that I don't care whatever you do in your country, but I'm glad they are banned where I live.
Don't mind them krekeler, I think that maybe you should tweak your vocabulary on the poll but that's about it. I think that it's good to get a gauge of ones community.
Are you joking? I am being serious, is that a joke comment?
Nope
So what would you propose in america capgros?
Very strict gun control or ban guns, forbid all semi automatics. Makes me feel very safe in my country knowing that not every madmen has a gun with him.
A semi-auto is all of our guns more or less. We have the 2nd amendment and THAT is why i know i am safe from tyranny
You threat the second amendment as a holy thing, times chance and laws should adapt to that. If that didn't happen before we would still live in the stone age. Secondly I don't understand how you know you are safe from tyranny because you have the second amendment, puzzles the mind.
That would require a very powerful and dangerous security service to implement. Your lives would be severely controlled.
It would probably spark numerous uprisings that would be crushed with lethal force.
Non-americans usually don't understand. The 2nd amendment is there so that US as in the people will never be disarmed and subject to harsh treatment ever again. Do you see where I'm coming from?
Where I live guns are banned and it is not like this but you are right that in the US it probably causes problems to do that.
I don't know but if the army wants to control you they have much more equipment than your guns, you still won't stand a chance against tanks, bombs.
Like i said, times have changed.
try to protest in spain, see how many people get shot to shut it down.
And we would stand by as our own country does this to us? Tanks are useless in much of our terrain, bombs aside, If that were to happen it would spark international outrage.