I'm curious if this is a bug or not.
I get hit quite often with flight delays, usually close to the end of a flight. Time is added.
I left Dubai this time and was hit about 15 minutes after I left for Torn, so around 2 hours 50 minutes ish. No time added even thought I got the event that 94 minutes were added.
Is there a max amount of time you can have while flying? Or is this a bug?
31/07/18 4:26:54 PM Your flight has been temporarily denied permission to land due upon arrival due to an unspecified threat. Your flight time has been increased by 94 minutes.
27/07/18 6:44:32 PM Your flight has been temporarily denied permission to land due upon arrival due to an unspecified threat. Your flight time has been increased by 94 minutes.
i see someone used a job-special on you twice, increasing your flight time. you are saying that your timer did not increase?
It did on the first 94 minutes, which was on my flight to Dubai.
On my way back to Torn, the 94 minutes was not added.
Was just hit again, and time was added. I think the previous was actually a bug.
Those logs provided above were on the 31st and 27th. I don't think there's any issues here - you were in fact only targeted once?
All looks accurate to me.
You left Torn for Dubai on 2018-07-31 13:27:34, due to land at 2018-07-31 16:35:34 (but extended by 94 minutes)
You then left Dubai at 2018-07-31 18:09:41, due to land in Torn at 2018-07-31 21:19:41
I left Dubai at 2018-07-31 18:09:41 due to land in Torn at 2018-07-31 21:19:41.
<at around 18:26 I got another event that my flight was delayed for 94 more minutes> This event is no longer there. I'm either high or i got the event twice? I have no idea.
Your flight has been temporarily denied permission to land due upon arrival due to an unspecified threat. Your flight time has been increased by 103 minutes. 2018/07/31 18:56:51 PM - Now due to land 23:01 ish
Did I make the whole thing up? Possibly. But I definitely got the event on my flight back.
you have 2 events regarding delays today:
31/07/18 6:56:51 PM Your flight has been temporarily denied permission to land due upon arrival due to an unspecified threat. Your flight time has been increased by 103 minutes.
31/07/18 4:26:54 PM Your flight has been temporarily denied permission to land due upon arrival due to an unspecified threat. Your flight time has been increased by 94 minutes.
I guess I'll have to run some tests. It's possible there's an issue with the timers or progress bar - although there's definitely no issue with the actual travel time as far as I can see.
What about his event that was extended for 103 minutes? Was that included in this post?
I've tested it, both to and from a country - I couldn't find any issues, duration was increased as expected each time. The process is very simple so I'm not sure how this could be an issue. I guess we'll need to wait to see if it happens again.
You were due to land at 21:19:41, but with the increased time there by 103 minutes. (So would have changed this due time to 23:02 TCT).
Are you saying you didn't experience this? From the activity log I'm seeing you active on Torn again at 23:11:38 training in the gym. So you wouldn't have noticed it as far as I see.
It did for that one. I must have gotten a late or double event notification that made me think otherwise. I think all is good.
Report closed :)