Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ok

Started by topsyu [2102234] on in Fun & Games.

416 replies · 1.89k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 417 / 417 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MrLuna [2127461]

Whoosh back to the 1st page, though accidentally made, it'll never be forgotten (at least until I get bored, or tired from giving out ssshhh...stuff)

Alright what I want now, is for you to share a clip or scene from a movie that never fails to make you smile, or has inspired you in someway. 

For me, it has to be this seen from "Singing in the Rain"

https://youtu.be/SND3v0i9uhE



This scene never fails to make me laugh, its also one of the reasons why I went into audio and film. 

Also that jump on the piano and the flip in the end, I mean wow! smooth af, they dont make actors like that no more. 
MrLuna [2127461]

You sent a Bottle of Kandy Kane to LunaDoctrix with the message: Ah I miss Wally Shawn, and the "Pricess Bride "an awesome movie and a great choice, thanks for sharing Ms Luna, here's a beer :)

Mentions: LunaDoctrix [2149313]

MrLuna [2127461]

You sent a Bottle of Pumpkin Brew to susurrus with the message: The world lost a great man with Mr Williams, sadly his struggle is all to common but anywho, here's a beer

Mentions: howyadoin [2031433]

MrLuna [2127461]

You sent a Bottle of Kandy Kane to Sikotiq with the message: It's a good movie but sadly I can't really enjoy it with that guy supposedly being Darth Vader's successor

Mentions: Sikotiq [2120293]