Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Staff abusing powers

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

83 replies · 754 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
84
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Deadrexplay [2154590] ×1

DUDE [1028023]

As you know majority of my threads been getting graved recently by a bunch of staff like STAFF EDIT - if you have a problem with specific staff please report them - as flaming staff is still flaming  who probably have 2 brain cells combined 

It's just pathetic how a perfectly fine thread can be graved and other staff won't do anything about it.

For example

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16054316&b=0&a=0

A classic, loved by the torn community

What is wrong with staff these days? 

Mentions: I am not a role model

WalkingTarget [2077507]

You've stopped adding polls to your threads.  I'm sure it's that and not the lack of meaningful content that is getting those threads graved.
DUDE [1028023]

I request staff to ungrave that thread

Cause it's was graved by a staff lacking brain cells and who enjoys  abusing his powers 

 
DUDE [1028023]

I have and it did not work

As you can see there is nothing wrong with that thread just a staff with an agenda 
Kelsie [340367]

Beat me to it! Love to abuse that lovely flower. 

(Bet he will respond with: you have lower stats than me, I had low health, I beat you all the time)
Triplicant [2037705]

Bad luck comes in 3's, and I think this is thread 2 of yours tonight. 

Buckle up boys and girls, though he's right about being not whatsoever a role model. 
Kelsie [340367]

This post is about staff abusing you, supposedly. (More like, doing their jobs). Just had to point out, not only staff like to abuse you. ;)
DUDE [1028023]

So you are saying that thread deserves to be graved?

Or that you have the same amount of brain cells as those two days
Kelsie [340367]

Every thread of yours deserves to be graved. As I said earlier. Why you can even still make threads, is beyond me. 
Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee Committee

Maaan -

You can not rate posts of this user for a while

 

I wish i could upvote so much truth :(

 
DUDE [1028023]

I am sorry kelsie but that is not how the rules work

And you definitely cannot abuse your powers which is why all your staff application for rejected