Staff abusing powers
Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Fyi asking people to quit the game is against the rules
No it isn't.
Just read the rules. Wrong, DuddlyDoWrong!
More like DudleyDoNothing
Please Quit.
I will quit if staff don't ungrave the thread and make a public apology
Good luck with RL then! :)
Seeing as that will NEVER happen, might as well get the ball rolling.
He said ask, not tell.
Here is the pattern I see...
You spend half your time in this game, making everyone hate you
You spend the other half bitching and moaning because people do bad stuff to you... Because they hate you
Its like your entire existence here is just one big contradiction
Ya sure ya dont wanna just try to play some other game besides this one ?
You'll never be anything more here than a punchline .. to a really bad joke
Please quit?
(Not for you obviously)
I am only asking staff members to do what's right
Why should that thread have been graved?
Makes no sense to me. Staff members with agenda
Dude: Don't be like me, be like them
RaterD: i do not see a discussion here, just some statement?
Seems pretty clear.
the thread was shit, and im glad it got graved
That's his lack of brain cells
You see the discussion between people under the opening post
I can't discuss with myself
With the amount of multis your cheating faction shits out every day, you are doing just fine on that.
Then I'm not asking.
I'm telling you,
You suck worse at the forums than you do at the game proper. Self fed and start over, it's your only chance of salvation.
On topic edit: I hope the staff abuses their powers enough to see your entire faction fedded.
I think the purpose of the thread is for players to rage about how staff abuse their powers - please don't dissipate that by raging at each other, even badly.
So all current and future posters - please stick to the topic and the Social Guidelines.
Another day of shitposting hey dude..
P A T H E T I C