I've heard loads about people taking multiple xanax.. when I tried it told me I had to wait for the cool down to do it. How do you stack drugs like xanax?
Stacking drug taking
Started by Willbyshan [2047181] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I've heard loads about people taking multiple xanax.. when I tried it told me I had to wait for the cool down to do it. How do you stack drugs like xanax?
You take one, wait for the cool down to finish, and then take another without using the energy from the first.
You wait until the xanax cooldown (~6 hours) is over..then you can take another xanax.
Obviously you shouldn't be speding your energy in between. Else it won't be called stacking ^^
And cross your fingers whenever you stack for 1000 energy that you don't OD.
Oh my... it's a pretty long term thing then :S Fair play, thanks guys ^^
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice