Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong Icon on Mobile

Started by Aids [952386] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Aids [952386]

I'm using Chrome on a galaxy S6 active, and the icon showing that I'm currently on a territory wall defending is still there even after I've been hospitalized. 

 

I waited a few minutes, refreshed the page, and hopped around Torn as well. Took a screenshot but not sure how to post it in the forums from my phone. 
Aids [952386]

It doesn't bother me that it was there, I was just letting you know that it's not going away as it's supposed to.