Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New

Started by Imjoshson [2144884] on in Faction Discussion.

5 replies · 264 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
35
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Imjoshson [2144884]

Addme to ur faction if u are needing a new help.. I found this game interesting nd I'm eventually gonna be an asset
JS_REP [1033180]

Reach out to MnC.  Their minimum stat requirements for new recruits has dropped considerably so you might have a shot at getting in.  You will learn a lot there like not fighting your own wars and etc   

GL on Torn   

 
JS_REP [1033180]

It’s all good MeanMike.  I’ve got nothing but respect for MnC’s new recruitment strategy.  Hope they continue with it.