I really need one guys can someone please give me one?
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- PopadaPill [900338]
· 2 likes ·
sure hold on - PrincessJulie [11229] Admin
· 2 likes ·
DP as in double...?
Mentioned in this thread
Harley [258120] ×1
I really need one guys can someone please give me one?
sure hold on
Thanks
If you really need one you can donate to the game with real pocket money
Don't have any
JUST..keep holding..holding
Ok
did you ask your mommy?
Yes
I would but I seem to have misplaced 5 dps, if u help me find them then I'll send u 1
Smells like eternal bounties.
They must have gotten lost in the dump, maybe OP will be lucky and find them.
I'll swap one for a burrito :)
DP as in double...?
Don't be nasty and send him a bomb
Mentions: Harley [258120]
I did wonder whether me ****ing with him would cause some do gooder to send him one.
Thus making me a do gooder,A good deed a day and all that
Sure. *Gets out camera*
I'm going to close this as begging threads don't really have a place anywhere.
I suggest that you ask how you can earn your own DP.
The players in this game don't react well to beggars, but there are plenty of people that are willing to teach you how to earn money to support yourself.
If you have any interest in that, then send me a message.
Closed.