A few people have been debating whether DoctorN map search is still functional. In an attempt to make this a simple process I'm starting a thread for people to post in when they find something via DoctorN's map autosearch . When people stop posting, we'll know it might have passed its time. Post below when you find something.
Tracking DoctorN Functionality - Post Here
Started by Bainz [2101476] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Soeharto [1522653]
· 2 likes ·
nah i don't need it
A few people have been debating whether DoctorN map search is still functional. In an attempt to make this a simple process I'm starting a thread for people to post in when they find something via DoctorN's map autosearch . When people stop posting, we'll know it might have passed its time. Post below when you find something.
I found something via DoctorN Alert yesterday.
found 2 items today and 1 yesterday
I found some stuff today. What i am not seeing and I am missing is that user ignore feature for the forums.
I found a can yesterday, so it still working for now.
Was that ever implemented into Doctorn? I don't think so?
It was and it does not work anymore, that's correct.
I have a small first aid kit which I'm leaving on the map just for this purpose of tracking if/when the city finds feature stops working. I'll post when that sfak stops showing up.
City find is working on doctorn, and i dont see reason to stop working except in case of sam major change on torn. Maybe there can be problem with mesage displayed on top, but items on page shoud be displayed without problems
yes it was
Found stuff today.
whoever just fixed the doctorn feature for the forums so i can ignore lippy ****s thank you i love you
oh and just so i'm on topic 2 items today, tennis shoes and a casino pass which is a good find
i do have full awareness too
desert eagle yesterday, fhc day before
Dvd Player Now.
CD player
yep found 3 things today with it
Found a HEG today.
I don't think we need to be posting for every item, it's not likely to change any time soon.
its working fine for me.