Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Zed [390936] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Zed [390936]

I'm looking for a professional logo out of the game for my mother in law, If you can make logos at a high quality and unique I would like to here a quote and a few examples of your work. All quotes need to be in real money either USD or GBP. The reason I am posting in here is some of the quotes online are ridiculous, so maybe someone on here could help me out.
Evil_Wabbit [1908299]

You can go on Fiver and get decent work for as little as 5 dollars

Edit: Shitty internet double posted, sorry about that :/