I bought 100 bricks but they never showed up in my items!
Missing items
Started by Barton1967 [2129461] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I bought 100 bricks but they never showed up in my items!
What time did you buy these? Where did you buy them from?
I bought them in Bits in Bobs about 4 hours ago, about 5 minutes before my message.
i see no transactions from you at that specified timeframe, nor did you make any shop purchases on the 8th.
no update provided,
closing report
I'm having this problem now
"closing report" means you would probably have better luck starting a new report.
Lost a Xanax
You actually bought Vicodin by mistake.