there's nothing to see here,go away
items giveaway [closed]
Started by Leah_ [2057014] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 190 / 190 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 190
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Cheque [1962848]
· 3 likes ·
2 egg fried Rice, 2 Chicken curry, 2 chowmein. A drink, chicken balls and 2 spring rolls. Thank you - JohnTrevor [2124948]
· 3 likes ·
Oh thanks! I got my 10 camels!!!! Lets RACE!!! [image: cdn.cnn.com] - bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
I want 10 stat enhancers
Mentioned in this thread
Leah_ [2057014] ×16
there's nothing to see here,go away
I want 10 boosters.
I want 10 stat enhancers
I want 10 dirty bombs
i dont have stat enhanchers,sorry. request something else?
there's no way i can get that item...
Thanks yuki! R+
I want 10 crime enhancers
if not available then 10 xanax
Thanks!!
I want 10 collectibles
if you can't i will take 10 energy cans
if you can't, i will take 10 xanax...
Thank you :)
Oh thanks! I got my 10 camels!!!!
Lets RACE!!!
[image: cdn.cnn.com]
You were sent a Parcel from Yuki-7014 with the message: there's 10 crime enhancers in it,hope you like it
Thanks!!
Will open it once I am back in Torn
Mentions: Leah_ [2057014]
Can I have 10 Parcels?
Can I have ten African Violets please?
Can I have 10 morphine? Cheers
You were sent 10x African Violet from Yuki-7014 with the message: waka waka eh eh,this time for africa XD
Thanks Yuki R+
Mentions: Leah_ [2057014]
I'll take 10 gold plated aks
You're very kind to do this. Please can I have 10 tokens of your affection (or esteem, don't care which)?
Thanks in advance
why dont you give me your money and i will buy it for you because i dont have that items
no you dont have to :D