Who is the biggest ******* in torn?
Who is the biggest ******* in torn?
Started by office_kitty [593790] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor
· 9 likes ·
No one. Every person has both good and bad points. Also threads like these are ched's favorite: because Drama. Guess Dude disagree with me. [image: i.imgur.com] - TheLuvlillypink [1914803]
· 4 likes ·
There's so many that it'll take me hours to complete my list.
Mentioned in this thread
Donald-Trump [2002594] ×2 Asterix [439898] ×1 Clemmy_Leya [1796163] ×1
Who is the biggest ******* in torn?
Hill007
Hill007 100%
Depends what ******* means.
No one.
Every person has both good and bad points. Also threads like these are ched's favorite: because Drama.
Guess Dude disagree with me.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Just some random 'dude' living in the ''hill".
That Leslie guy, total *******.
Photoshopped, I just upvoted your post
You ... For this thread
humm the biggest astericks in Torn? I would have to say those certain individuals who constantly bitch, moan and whine about the atrocities mean ole Ched has inflicted upon them.
Assuming ******* is a censored version of "Murican"
Donald-Trump [2002594] would be the biggest ******* in Torn, in terms of weight and waist circumference.
Mentions: Donald-Trump [2002594]
Leslie
nah
Are you saying our president is fat?
Chedburn
I'll agree with that. He punches me after I've just given him $1million.
The biggest star in Torn? Hard to say, there are so many respectable players with great achievements. How to rate the achievement in field A versus the achievement in field B?
I think he means that outlet between the bottom. Hush hush, no bad words ...haha
There's so many that it'll take me hours to complete my list.
I'm nice