Thanks for the report. I'll fix it in the next release.
TornPLUS Extension
Started by CroWtheGreat [1904538] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 462 / 462 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thanks for the report. I'll fix it in the next release.
YES!!!! Thankyou Crow!
Awesome - please add ''quick links''
1.0.9 Release
- Fixed: Icon travel bar now shows the same value as the dashboard
- Fixed: Links no longer change the layout of a text message
Could this be integrated / linked with pushbullet or similar service to get notifications on iOS since there’s **** all for non android users??
Maybe at a later date. It's not currently planned.
Loving the add-on, great work! Considered making it work with Tornstats?
Great work, thank you!! Bit of a bug bear of mine here so could you add an OC reminder or countdown so faction members know when to stop flipping travelling! Not entirely sure how it's possible though as the timer isn't on the individual?
Torn itself has a feature for that, it will show a warning before travelling if you won't be back before the start.
Also, would it be possible to disable chain timeout notifications before the real chain starts (<10).
This is awesome. Most worthwhile thread in the forums right now.
Great Idea! adding an OC timer that could notify as the time got closer so members dont leave torn when its close to initiate the oc.
In doctorn there was the ignore feature for the forums so you could ignore specific users posts, that would be a nice addition.
1. Will this work with torn stats for faction planning purposes?
2. Can you show faction members nnb on the OC planning page? and
3. there was an OC record on tornstats could that be integrated as well to see the long term data for successes and such?
some of these things may already be integrated in your program I am just starting to investigate.
I like the way it looks, i like the colors, i like the notification sound.
well done!
Nice find it’s a basic js bug it can be easily fixed
True, but that doesn't help if they only book a one way ticket ^^
right and torn's feature is not brightly colored, some people dont read that fine print
Excellent work, I love what you've done here and big props to Mauk for letting and helping you create this child.
I have a small request though, not anything urgent, but would you be able to incorporate a way to hide the city finds highlighter? I just tried visiting it and uh
[image: i.gyazo.com]
everything's on fire i love the visual metaphor for torn, please don't remove it
To answer all of you in one post.
Torn Stats integration is planned, especially now that IceBlueFire made the API public.
OC tracking features are also planned.
I'll add a way to disable the city finds in the next release.
The chain timeout notifications shouldn't be going off if the chain didn't start. Please send me the version of the extension you are using and on what browser.
are you scared to pick all that stuff up?
Thank you very much for this extension. Looks great! And I would love quick links too :)
Holy crap ahahaha