24 replies · 191 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
aurel1[1046304]Admin
· 1 likes · This should be fixed, however please post here if there will be any problems.
I'm assuming the race wasn't fully finished - everyone in the race needs to have finished in order for the icon to update to this. The same time when events are sent out.
I could change the icon text to "Race still in progress" until everyone's finished if that's any clearer.
The icon is updated instantly after sending you the event. If you receive the event, your icon most certainly should have updated to the red one mentioning what position you came in.
Can you please check again? Ensuring that when you receive the event the icon is updated? I'm unable to replicate.
Hi ched, today I saw the red icon. I definitely checked whether race was finished before posting the thread and it persisted for over a day or two. I just joined another race. Will edit this post and update if the issue reoccurs.
I'm a bit lost then. If the race has definitely concluded and you received the event, that icon (17) - (the green one) should have been disabled and icon (18) - (the red one) enabled.
Been the same for me for a few days now, even hours after a race is finished the icon is always green. If I hover the cursor over it, it even says 'currently racing'