First of all I would like to say how bad my behavior has been for many many years. I am an old man now. Not the 13-year-old kid I was when i signed up to play TORN.
My behavior has been atrocious over the years. Its time for a change.Especially with the new CM coming in. I want another chance.
Sorry to all the citizens I have talked shit about.
Sorry to all people who loved me and I have let down.
Sorry to all the fake friends in TORN. You know who you are.
Now I wanna stop shitposting. I wanna chain without having to look over my shoulders. I wanna fly. I wanna make money flower running without the fear of my flight being delayed or being hospitalized overseas. I wanna play TORN I dont want a white screen.
General Discussion: Is it possible to change? Are you going to be on your best behavior with new CM coming in?