Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jeremiah

Started by PopadaPill [900338] on in General Non-related.

22 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

PopadaPill [900338]

So I decided one day to adopt a kid called Jeremiah,Jeremy was going be a experiment as i watch the BBC and they are always doing 'kid' experiments so i didnt see a problem.

From a young age I told Jezza everyday he was special,really really special..that God had picked him out as being Superior to everyone else..even give him a name to call everyone else who wasnt as 'Loved' by God as him..The Moys or Moyims.

AM I doing the right thing?
Bueno_Excelente [34014]

Jesus Christ, dude!  You can't just kidnap kids and experiment on them!!

The proper authorities will be informed.

[edit - We live in a society, man. We got rules.]
MachineGunSteve [184119]

I have no ****ing clue what a moyim is... never heard the word before, and looking it up turns up nothing, so either you made it up to appease the voices in your head, or it is some colloquialism that you think everyone in a multinational game forum should know about, in which case you have once again failed to communicate anything of any real importance... so I repeat:

[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]

And we have already established that you are, 'Stupid', and I am: fagot, register man, and recently pigman, so get it right, dim bulb.
MachineGunSteve [184119]

My head is normal size thank you very much, and nobody is built for this, except those demons that inhabit that black-hole behind your eyes... bzzzzzzz, bzzzzz!

Have a nice day, dim bulb.
PopadaPill [900338]

So i noticed something,I told Jerry that his 'people' had been ****ed with in a most hideous way in the past and he should use that as a weapon to hit anyone who questioned him and his 'peoples'..to always use the magic words Anti-Jezzites if anyone questions anything you do or did.

Of course both me and Jezz know i had made it all up but soon the Moyims will bend the knee and eat any shit me n Jez throw at them.

 

DONT JUDGE OUR WAY OF LIFE YOU ANTI-JEZZITES!