I have achieved something in real life which makes me happy and want to share the news with random people. It has nothing to do with Torn. A quick glance in the achievements forums shows no threads for non torn achievements and in a quick glance at the general not torn related forums I saw no achievement threads. Which forum should I create my thread in?
Unrelated thread
Started by Zsaasz [2017168] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
I have achieved something in real life which makes me happy and want to share the news with random people. It has nothing to do with Torn. A quick glance in the achievements forums shows no threads for non torn achievements and in a quick glance at the general not torn related forums I saw no achievement threads. Which forum should I create my thread in?
What kind of achievement? If it's something like watching all the Star Wars movies back to back, then put it into the TV & Movies section. If its unrelated to any of the categories then just post it in the General Non-Related section :)
thats a pretty good achievement if you talking about the original 3
Got my drivers license
Thanks for the warning, lol.