Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying Everything!

Started by Curiouspro [2144742] on in Trading Post.

61 replies · 1.63k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
62
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

DeKleineKobini [2114440] ×2

Curiouspro [2144742]

I Am Currently Looking For Long Term Suppliers. Mail Me For More Info.

Hey there!


I'm buying almost EVERYTHING! You can initiate trade to me STRAIGHT AWAY! I will try to accept it as soon as possible. Prices are all based in the spreadsheet below, I will update if changes are required.If there's anything you wan to sell but its not in the listing, just PM me!

Also did a Wall Of Shame for listing buy muggers and scammers if I encounter any. Feel free to drop a comment for any scammers or buymuggers u met in the comment section (WITH PROOF).

*Not buying collectibles

[Mug Free] [Scam Free]

Plushies and Flowers [98% Of Market Price]

Sets [500k]

DPs [26m]

Boosters

Drugs


 

CLICK HERE>>> Prices <<<CLICK HERE


 

~Shoutout to DeKleineKobini [2114440] For Making This Spreadsheet Possible. Check Out His Thread. He Makes Awesome Spreadsheets Just Like This! 


Mentions: DeKleineKobini [2114440] · [Service] Spreadsheets