I've just started playing critical ops and its great, almost exactly like csgo but with its own taste. I want to know if anyone else plays this game and how good they are, im back and want to play with someone good players lol. In case you don't know what c-ops is it's basically mobile csgo
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 3 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 13 / 100
- Engagement score
- 19 / 100
I've just started playing critical ops and its great, almost exactly like csgo but with its own taste. I want to know if anyone else plays this game and how good they are, im back and want to play with someone good players lol. In case you don't know what c-ops is it's basically mobile csgo