Goodbye
Started by MutantKeyboard [2104886] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
A crime simulator? No shit....
Lol what the **** is this shit
You took LSD and smoked pot you liar, gtfo
His title already changed to druggy after taking 2 drugs. His other stats / actions must therefore even suck more. Not sure what he did for those 100+ days
@OP: it looks like you accidentaly logged in with your multi and decided to spam forum with garbage.
EDIT: there is also a lot of money in the fountains of torn and under the bridges. Those are not real crimes, so do those
Umm....Ya
Your drug use, as limited as it is, is still your highest ranking stat. Meaning the stat that made you a soldier has been surpassed by other more active players in that regard
Joins a crime RPG and complains its crime based.
Goodbye my lover
goodbye my friend
You have been the one
You have been the one for me!
haha your missing out; not everyone can handle torn. torn is a game of learning paitents and yes.. it's mainly a crime simulator and an amazingn one at that... as someone previously said maybe sims is best for you.... but even then you don't have as much choice as torn will give you
sounds like Hill
obsessive
(?b's?s?v)
adj1. (Psychiatry) psychiatry motivated by a persistent overriding idea or impulse, often associated with anxiety and mental illness
2. continually preoccupied with a particular activity, person, or thing
n3. (Psychiatry) psychiatry a person subject to obsession
4. a person who is continually preoccupied with a particular activity, person, or thing
ob'sessively adv
ob'sessiveness n
Yep mate that him to a T
That sounds like a really boring way to play the game to be fair.
No wonder you quit.
Having enemies or antagonists is what makes the game fun.
To be honest, you can get a decent title easily by logging in and out a bunch of times. Not sure why you'd quit over a silly title.
you took an lsd and cannabis those are drugs
or is this a Hospital based game?
it sure is for your account!
someday, with some real work and less bitching, you might become a real Level 100....
hahahahaha
ya right!
I quit playing GTA for similar reasons. I bought it and started playing but was upset that the focus was on breaking the law.
I'm switching to Minecraft next. I hate building things but it has good reviews.
can i have your stuff
racing
I haven't been playing for very long, but it seems to me, titles in general are pretty meaningless. Take my current title, a million times cooler than I actually am, I'm no ****ing Léon Montana {although I do have a similar mustache.}
It seems a tad 14-year-old-girl to quit over something so easily changed {spend your E at the dump, or start sending people shit.}