Just because some random people who use torn make a discard doesn't mean it's connected to torn.
I am sorry
Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Just because some random people who use torn make a discard doesn't mean it's connected to torn.
Where the **** are all the "It's a trap" gifs at?
I do get this. Torn seems to have a positive "like" for players which perhaps is influenced by social media. Anybody that is a little obtuse or even radical seems to be demonised by many. I think I will stay with being at odds from the mainstream. My way and I like it.
I will never be a follower and bow down to those that wish..is this what Torn is really about? Not by its advertising descriptive!
Awww, Lane's so sensitive.
BC-M16 In federal jail permanentlyAccount marked for deletion
There is grave peril for you my intrepid little friend if you keep spamming!
Your intrepid activities should be focused on more productive areas!
8 members not fedded including your highest level hahahahaha!!!!!
Some of them get fedded before they can apply to TRT.
This is hurting your factions average.
Aaaall we are saaaaaayiiiiiing~
~is giiiive DUDE a chaaaaaance!
[image: i.gyazo.com]
saw the words retarded 13 year old and immediately thought ched made this thread...
I sincerely doubt this is legit but if it is, you may as well just continue doing what you do, you're never going to be able to play this game properly.
You are right it isn't, but human beings tend to view others how they perceive then overall not just on whatever public medium they use to talk to others. That said 2'wrongs don't make a right, it takes a bigger man willing to swallow their pride and just make it right.
"First of all I would like to say how bad my behavior has been for many many years. I am an old man now. Not the 13-year-old kid I was when i signed up to play TORN."
You are 3517 days old here, meaning you are now 19-20 and still a kid.....
I have to admit that marrying your own fedded multi is a touch of pure class.
Double-check that math.
A new CM coming in should have no bearing on your behavior. It should not define your behavior. Having a good foundation of principles should be what defines your behavior.
LOL! Hahaha yea i did now :) sorry man! I meant to say 22-23 :)
still a kid ;)