I cant chat on global or trade or pm messages. I can see the texts going through but I cant chat, and those 2 blue buttons are still loading (near the bottom right corner of the screen) and its almost been a whole day...
Text Problem
Started by The_Pirate_King [2018680] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I cant chat on global or trade or pm messages. I can see the texts going through but I cant chat, and those 2 blue buttons are still loading (near the bottom right corner of the screen) and its almost been a whole day...
can you log out, clear your cache and temp files and log back in, see if that changes anything?
Aye I just did that, I cleared it all out, and logged out from everything, its still the same tho
Working fine here TPK, have you tried on a different device ?
aye, I used a phone and used another laptop and both dont let me send texts anywhere on global or trade or pms, i type in the text and click enter and no texts are outputted...yo-ho, yo-ho... idk if its just my account but i see the chats going fine on trade and global so idk wts happen tbh
Only time something similar happened to me was when I think I timed out, as in I was no longer logged in but the page hadn’t been refreshed so the chats was still displaying. Least that’s the conclusion I was as shortly after experiencing the same issue I was logged out.
Though that hat said you must be logged in with posting on forums. Is it still happening now ?
aye aye. matey
so, just to make sure, you tried chatting on both your mobile phone and on a browser from a computer? can you specify what browsers you have used, please?
aye, I only use google chrome
Hey man that happens to me too when my internet is slow try chatting on different device and with different internet also make sure to not have chat list openned i mean that simbol with 2 heads dont open it just clear chache delete all your chats from that list if it loads if it doesnt then just close it and clear cache again and try to open someones profile and only have that chat tab openned not even minimized i know i dont know how to explain i can try to explain better if u want
Even with good internet connection it moght still bugs if u have too many lchats on the chat list
assigning to be looked into.
closed as duplicate of https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16055764&b=0&a=0