Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym Layout

Started by Mr-Anarchy [2156063] on in General Discussion.

78 replies · 1.67k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
79
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mr-Anarchy [2156063]

The new gym update just released, what do you guys think about it? I myself, think it looks well organised and the little icons at the bottom for each gym is pretty cool too imo.
Cartis [1868288]

The fact that the icons for gyms I haven't unlocked are "flashing" is annoying AF. The rest I can get used to.
Madbranch [1935018]

I think it's pretty nice. Definitely better than previous one. Except for flashing thingies which Cartis already mentioned. Just make it a different shade of grey. Or even idk really light red. Flashing is annoying.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

I wish you could hide the gyms you are never going to use again, or the option to 'cancel membership' on the shit-tier gyms.

Why would I ever want to train at Average Joe's. Woodys or Beach Bods gyms when I have every other gym unlocked.

Nobody once George's is unlocked goes back down the ladder.

Please give the option to hide gyms that are useless to you.