Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Back Button issue

Started by Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor

Device: samsung SAMSUNG-SM-G930A; Android 8.0.0; Android App v0.1.18

Requires that I'm flying and using the laptop.

About half the time when I click the back button while on a forum post (in order to go back to the main forum) it sends me to the Messages page. This happens both when using the in-app back button as well as my device's back button (more prevelant when using device button).

I haven't noticed a particular pattern in the forums/posts that cause this issue.
RatedR [72498]

i know that the laptop is going to be rebuild sometime. i am pretty sure that this issue is just due to the laptop.

 

passing to ched, see if anything can/should be done or wait for the rebuild
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor

Thank you. If it turns out to just be an issue that has to wait for the rebuild that's fine. I just figured I'd bring it to Ched's attention in case he wasn't already aware of it.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Yeah that's just the laptop - that is working as expected I guess. As long as you avoid using the browsers back button while on it, you should be fine. Then we'll finally get rid of it forever :)