Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Where do you workout

Started by mOsSieFieD [479105] on in Health & Fitness.

56 replies · 537 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

McDallas [14757]

I love the gym, but since I'm moving around a lot atm, it's TRX, free weights and out in Nature. As long as I get a work out in, the "where" is secondary, but gym is my favourite. 
ChatGPT [1762864]

Well I have a membership for my University gym but I don't know I can really say I work out anymore [:tongue:]
AP_Senpai [1037464]

gym. work gives me discount as long as i go 8x month.

use to be at home till i found out about that dea, but still make my own protein meals.
Eskil [2032200]

I have free access to gyms at work and in my apartment building. I don't use them.

I workout at home without gym equipment.
daprinceomar [2125322]

I work out at this small private owned gym that has everything you want to get in and work out, no bs with the huge ass gym and all kinds of weird equipment and people. 

I'm up in California
Razorart [1627192]

I have a gym membership at EOS (its a gym in California). I mostly do Cardio and core work. I want to get my life together and run a half Marathon one day! 
Wrath [2137380]

i lift ... i work out usually 5 - 6 days a week gym called revolutions but i also have a decent set up at home too ;)

australian lifters ftw :P
Spock [1294422]

I do trail runs near my home 3-4 times a week, pole dance at a studio nearby 3-4 times a week, and go bouldering at an indoor gym 2-3 times a week. :)