Citizens,
Bookies 2.0 has now replaced the old version of the bookies, you'll find it in the casino.
This new system gathers live match information from Betfair, resulting in hundreds of matches per day with fluctuating odds, paid out almost instantly upon completion.
There's still many updates and features planned, including the implementation of more sporting types and exotic / handicap bets in the future, but we feel it's now reached a release-ready stage, so here we are!
Bets currently pending in the old bookies will still be paid out when they complete.
If you'd like to manage / withdraw these, please click here.
End of an era
I wanted to give a huge thank you to the awesome bookie team that have kept the system running for so long - they've manually provided players with literally tens of thousands of real-world matches over the years, I'm sure they're very relieved to finally have this work done for them automatically. Many people have worked on the bookies over the years, most recently including Prodi, Dexter, Biccy, 787thWardog, Madmiketyson, Hoy, Kate, The_Joker, paddybhoy1 and Taktikz. Thank you all, and I hope you're proud of the work you've done.
Thanks.