Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription issue

Started by Quetzalcoatlus [2004844] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Quetzalcoatlus [2004844]

Hi. 

I cancelled a long-running donator subscription to use up my excess days and then I restarted it as my surplus days expired. 

My new subscription ran out yesterday and it didn't renew, despite it saying that I have an active subscription. 

I have my subscription information if you need it.