502 errors
Started by Chedburn [1] Admin on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 276 / 276 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I had the same thing yesterday and I still cant chat (for past 2 days).. I hope it gets resolved
1.
Thu 00:16:17 - 16/08/18
Connected to: Server: Php3
2. Attack page
3. Php3
4. I get 504 all the time, 502 not usually
6. Canada, Shaw ISP, broadband (wired)
WIn 7, chrome
Appeared instantly, it's a 502
Error 502 Ray ID: 44afb4776c3179df • 2018-08-16 00:15:10 UTC
Bad gateway
I clicked attack (mission target) got a simple text on normal Torn background "malformed response", then got 502 error in the other tabs I had torn open in
I get 504 errors on a daily basis. Is this a different issue?
I'll take a root beer
I am getting these as well.
502 as well
Error 502 Ray ID: 44b4c3cdbe5fb4e0 • 2018-08-16 14:59:27 UTC
Bad gateway
Error 502 Ray ID: 44b4c55bfa3fb4e0 • 2018-08-16 15:00:30 UTC
Bad gateway
ErroError 502 Ray ID: 44b4c6af0c08b4e0 • 2018-08-16 15:01:25 UTC
Bad gateway
and when just SQL failure :D
I had three 502 errors today the 1st was the worst I was spinning the wheel of Awesome system gave a 502 error when I got back on saw I had only won 5 points the 2nd was I had been idle for an hour or so then when I tried for live version got 502 error again for the third its happened a few times in past but I didn't pay attention I believe there was another wheel time but don't recall the date I usually spin around 12 TCT if that helps
1) Taken directly from the 502 page: 2018-08-17 01:14:23 UTC
2) Awards page, was staring at the merits.
3) What server were you on? No clue
4) Do you receive 502's regularly, what frequency? More than enough a few times a day.
5) Are there any particular pages or times when it happens more often? Not realized a pattern yet.
6) What country are you in? US
7) What is your ISP? CenturyLink
8) Are you on DSL / broadband or a mobile connection? Probably DSL?
9) Wired or WIFI? Both, but Wifi for the most part.
10) What's your operating system and browser? Win10, Chrome latest version.
11) Do you notice delays / lag before the error appears, or does it appear instantly? Instant, was on a different app while the page was in the background.
12) Were you doing prior to the error appearing? Were you making lots of actions in a short time frame? Nope, just staring at the merits page.
13) Coke or Pepsi? F U, not sharing personal info.
14) Are you certain it was a '502' error and NOT a '504' error? Yes, absolutely certain, I can swear on Ched's life.
Here's another one, but this one is 504: https://prnt.sc/kjl2t2 on crimes page, staring at it, when I switched back from another app, that happened.
So the pattern I've been getting is when I switch between the pages/apps, and torn makes an http(s) request.
I get 504 every time i try to do anything in the game.
1. When i click on Gym
2. When i go on Forums
3. While trying to write this post i got the 504 error 5 times.
Game is unplayable
I am on wifi.
just in forums:
windows 10 and chrome. Server: php3
Error 502 Ray ID: 44c6bd0f1efa6a9d • 2018-08-18 19:20:34 UTC
Bad gateway
I can barely play right now, its been AWFUL for the last several days.
https://imgur.com/we27RRO
https://imgur.com/juGtRCR
I've had about 10 random 502 errors in the last 24 hrs. It just took me 15 minutes to get onto this forum... I'm considering quitting if this keeps happening. I've donated a bit already and will likely keep playing, but am also sure donating will no longer continue from me. Game may as well be called "Ripped" if you catch my drift.
this shit is getting old
1) 23/8/18 15:40
2) This one
3) Php2
4) At least 3 times a day since 20/8/18, prior to this it was about once a day
5) Gym, Crimes, Faction, City, Job
6) America
7) Comcast
8) Broadband
9) WiFi
10) Chrome OS, google chrome
11) Instantly
12) lots of actions in a short time frame (I am fast on a computer)
13) Pepsi
14) 502 every time (no screenshot, and it happened while trying to load THIS page XD)
EDIT: Screenshot from later this day, going to the Factions page 16: 52
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dinqa3mf56uyilf/Screenshot%202018-08-23%20at%209.51.37%20AM.png?dl=0
8 years later when I clicked on all the links on an admins profile: pi, spouse, etc.... a 502 error comes up every time
1 yesterday
2 profile admin links
3 w something
4 nope just that time over and over again but only 3 days in....so
5 nopers
6 USA
7 IDK ISP
8 mobile
9 wifi
::fell asleep::
13 Pepsi
14 for certain, it's the only 500 error I have gotten and I was like hmmm what's that?!
Double checked the chedburn links work today. 👌