Hello just wanted to report that for last week I no longer receive messages for torn. App is allowed to notify and in app notifications is on. I did nothing that would have stopped it
App notifications
Started by KeeF [871862] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
Hello just wanted to report that for last week I no longer receive messages for torn. App is allowed to notify and in app notifications is on. I did nothing that would have stopped it
Same here
please use the confirmed report on this issue found here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16055518&b=0&a=0
thanks
Mentions: Android App v0.2.0 issue