Has anyone ever won the private island from this?
Spin the wheel?
Started by Midnight-Geisha [2145395] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 5 likes ·
Plenty of people, me included. So, yes. I used to have someone in my faction who had won two, so you can blame some people for taking all the luck.
Has anyone ever won the private island from this?
Not yet but I live in hope lol. Had 100 points a couple times though.
Plenty of people, me included.
So, yes.
I used to have someone in my faction who had won two, so you can blame some people for taking all the luck.
It's definitely possible, but rare.
I know a dude name GodOnlyFearsMe that used to be in my faction won 2
Doc B,
yup, me.....I nearly fell off my chair.
The abuse from Leslie was spectacular - but there it was, large as life in my Properties folder.
Just random chance. I had a sudden million and couldn't put it in the bank
oh well when it was released there were a lot of them given away, i have not won yet, but the rate of giving them away went completely away in 2 months.