I don't know. If Sharkeyfive is truly that unreasonable then why has he not gave me bounties for suggesting that either you or him are lying? Here is a snip it of his and my chat...
sharkeyfive: hes a changed man
sharkeyfive: hes trying
Rino: he did only make the post 12 hours ago...
sharkeyfive: sharkeyfive: congrats on new wife :) DUDE: Nothing you can do about it sharkeyfive: did i say i wanted to do anything ? sharkeyfive: i just said congrats DUDE: Giving up already? Lola
sharkeyfive: see what i mean ? if i give him bounties im wrong if i stop im wrong
Last message: Fri, 05:48 - TCT
In my opinion it looks more like you are crying wolf, or he is aiming to completely crush you. I'm reserving judgement though because what I see is that if you are truly trying to change it will be obvious in time, and Sharkeyfive doesn't seem to mind that I am saying one or the other is lying. It does seem curious though you do see a lot of people in fed from your faction.
Oh and btw congrats on the new spouse He sent that message while the spouse was a new player.